MacUpdate is the #1 Mac-only software directory on the Web. We simplify the way Mac users find, install and purchase Mac so every Mac user can get the most out of his/her Mac. Since 1996, we’ve been supporting a vast community of Mac users, while driving millions of downloads for developers and publishers.
For more information about MacUpdate, visit our about page.
1 Available Positions - Updated October 22, 2017
Director, Business Intelligence
The Director of Business Intelligence is responsible for producing data-driven customer, channel, partner and product insights that will allow our engineering, product management and marketing teams to scale customer acquisition and retention efforts. You will be responsible for producing product usage analysis, marketing reports, campaign analysis, and providing recommendations for improving conversion rates, retention rates and driving higher product engagement. You will work with engineering, product management and marketing teams to identify and analyze customer segments, engagement patterns, data gaps, and growth opportunities.
This position works very closely with the engineering and management teams to generate and automate data collection and reporting functions. This position is expected to understand the represent the interests of the customer and various MacUpdate teams, and must be a passionate communicator within the company.
Main Duties include:
- Data management (quality management, data collection, structure/organization)
- Product analysis (product funnel, distribution, feature analysis, product usage)
- Marketing analysis (conversion rate analysis, retention rate analysis and modeling)
- Financial analysis and scenario modeling
- Reporting and dashboard creation
- Marketing campaign analysis
- Cross-channel attribution models analysis, activation and recommendations
- Setting organizational data priorities and scheduling of work
At minimum, you need:
- Bachelor's degree in information science, business, mathematics, economics, statistics or equivalent work experience
- 5+ years experience organizing and performing in-depth statistical analysis with large data sets
- Database management software experience (Tableau preferred)
- Product funnel analysis
We'll be more impressed if you also have:
- Experience generating complex queries using SQL, MySQL
- Relational database experience
This is a full time position.
Location: Traverse City, MI
To ApplyPlease send an email to email@example.com with your resume or a link to your LinkedIn profile.