MacScan is the premier privacy and security suite for Mac OS X, offering spyware protection against malware such as keystroke loggers and trojan horses. Keep your system safe -- pinpoint potential problems and eliminate them with ease!
Protect your privacy with MacScan. The blacklisted cookie scanner allows you to scan for tracking cookies and remove them without deleting all your saved usernames or passwords. MacScan can also clean Internet files and cookies for a variety of Web browsers, giving you the peace of mind you need to browse the Web in safety and security.
- Improved web file cleaning for recent versions of Safari, Chrome, and Firefox
- Fixed a bug where Chrome tracking cookies were not being properly identified in some situations
- Fixed a bug causing user interface problems in newer versions of OS X
- User interface changes and updates
- Support for the latest Spyware Definitions and Tracking Cookie Blacklist files
- OS X 10.2.4 or later