Detail breaks down an image into three levels of internal detail separation and three levels of tone separation. What makes it stand apart from other similar tools is the flexibility and control that allows you to selectively enhance or remove detail throughout your image without the side effects of halos or artifacts.
Full control over image
Note: Although Finder indicates that this has no version number, the developer refers to it as version 3.1.0.
- Fixed the chroma-noise problem.
- Enhanced color adjustments using ProPhoto RGB color profile internally in the processing engine.
- Added a feature to allow users to quickly enable/disable a particular paramter group.
- Added group
- OS X 10.6 or later
- One of the following:
- Adobe Photoshop CS3 or later
- Adobe Photoshop Elements 6 or later
- Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 2 or later
- Apple Aperture 2 or later
- Apple iPhoto (all versions)
- Corel PaintShop Pro or PhotoImpact