The program is designed for macrophotography, microphotography and hyperfocal landscape photography to cope with the shallow depth-of-field problem. Helicon Focus also aligns images as objects often change their size and position from shot to shot. This function is especially important for macrophotography.
- 64 bit mode - get advantages of all
- Added plug-in installation for exporting images from Lightroom.
- Added new render method "C".
- Updated Helicon Focus engine.
- Improved performance for application processes.
- Fixed some UI bugs.
- Helicon Focus 4.2.9 is the last update which supports Mac OS X 10.5 systems.
- Development of new features for this product line is discontinued and subsequent updates will