CM Batch Photo Processor helps you in performing the mundane and tiresome task of having to batch resize and rename all your photos while giving you back the time to doing what you enjoy doing. It does :
- Batch Resizing (Downsizing and Upsizing)
- Batch Resize Images into Fixed Dimension Frames while retaining Image Ratio Aspect
- Batch File Renaming. Included is a basic file renaming feature which tags prefix, suffix and a running number to the output photos.
- New in v3.2.0 is a Comprehensive Batch File Renaming Module which lets you customise the filename structure by using the Filename Builder which can tag prefix, suffix, custom text, running numbers and dates to the filenames. This module works with not only photo files but any files with a filename and it is super quick.
- Automatically Read in the EXIF Rotation Setting and Determine the rotation angle needed for each photo
- EXIF Information are copied from JPEG, 3FR, ARW, CR2, CR3, HEIC, MEF, NEF, ORF, PEF, RAF, RW2, SR2 and SRW format when converting between these formats to be saved to a supported output format.
- Batch Rotation of Photos
- Add Text Captions to Photos with support for Transparency
- Add Image (PNG) Watermark to Photos with support for Transparency and Resizing
- Text Caption & Watermark Alignment options include Top (Left, Middle, Right), Center (Left, Middle, Right), Bottom (Left, Middle, Right). Diagonal, Vertical (Left & Right) TopDown & BottomUp are also available for Text Caption
- Batch Effect Manipulation such as Oil Paint, Sepia, Equalize, Brightness, Rainbow Effect, Crystallize, Normalize, Grayscale, Sharpen, Blur, Engrave, Solarize, Contrast and Auto Level Enhancement
- Batch Conversion of Image Format
- Batch Import of Folders of Photos using the Load Folders or by dragging and dropping a folder into the application.
- Supports Import of JPEG, Canon RAW (CR2 & CR3), FujiFilm RAW (RAF), Hasselblad RAW (3FR), High Efficiency Image File (HEIC) (High Sierra and above), Mamiya RAW (MEF), Nikon RAW (NEF), Olympus RAW (ORF), Panasonic RAW (RW2), Pentax RAW (PEF), Sony RAW (SR2 and ARW), Single Page TIFF, PNG, WEBP (Lossless and Lossy) and BMP Photos.
- Supported Output Format - JPEG, JPEG 2000, HEIC, Single Page TIFF, TIFF 48 Bit, PNG, WEBP (Lossless and Lossy) and BMP
- Supports Output to 48 Bit Color Depth TIFF
When the Image Format is set to "As Is" and the imported file is 3FR, ARW, CR2, CR3, MEF, NEF, ORF, PEF, RAF, RW2, SR2 and SRW, the output file would be saved as 48 Bit Color Depth TIFF. It can do all these with a few easy settings and it works faster than if you can do it manually.