Acorn is a new image editor built with one goal in mind - simplicity. Fast, easy, and fluid, Acorn provides the options you'll need without any overhead. Acorn feels right, and won't drain your bank account.
- Take screenshots using Acorn and edit them right away.
- Chain together image filters to create stunning effects.
- Layer based image editing, an industry standard.
- Make new images and layers using your built-in iSight.
- Easy image and canvas resizing, just by changing the size of your window.
- Take advantage of every pixel of your monitor with full screen image
New Macbook Pro Touch Bar Things:
- Brush tools on bitmap layers: Change the size, opacity, and softness of your brushes.
- When no images are open, Acorn will a New button and show a list of recently opened images in Touch Bar, which you can tap to open.
- General canvas: Fill & stroke color widgets, share widgets, canvas rotate / flip.
- Crop: Rotate left
- OS X 10.10 or later