darktable is an open-source photography workflow application and raw developer. A virtual lighttable and darkroom for photographers. It manages your digital negatives in a database, lets you view them through a zoomable lighttable, and enables you to develop raw images and enhance them.
- Actually allow printing with ctrl-p shortcut as advertised in the tooltip
- Fix scrolling of the histogram to change the exposure
- Fix the restricted histogram when color picking an area
- Fix a bug in color reconstruction
- Fix an OpenCL bug in tonecurve
- Fix a small memory leak
- Better error messages in more...
- OS X 10.6 or later