darktable is an open-source photography workflow application and raw developer. A virtual lighttable and darkroom for photographers. It manages your digital negatives in a database, lets you view them through a zoomable lighttable, and enables you to develop raw images and enhance them.
- Add export variables for Creator, Publisher and Rights from metadata
- Add support for key accels for spot removal iop
- Add some more info to --version
- Add collection sorting by group_id to keep grouped images together
- Add $(IMAGE.BASENAME) to watermark
- OS X packaging: add darktable-cltest
- OS X packaging: add more...
- OS X 10.6 or later