SecuritySpy is a multi-camera video surveillance app. With features such as motion detection, real-time compression and network video streaming, SecuritySpy has everything required for demanding video surveillance applications. Combined with OS X, the rock-solid operating system from Apple, SecuritySpy offers unsurpassed speed, stability, and ease-of-use.
SecuritySpy's flexibility and comprehensive list of features allows users to set up a system tailored to their individual needs. Whether it is a system with a single camera or many dozens, in a domestic or business environment, SecuritySpy is ideal.
- Performance improvements
- Improved latency of H.264 streams served via the web interface
- New option to mute incoming audio when sending audio to a camera
- The automatic updater now works from non-admin user accounts
- Fixed erroneous durations of continuous-capture recordings
- Fixed problems with UDP streaming from IP cameras
- Other bug fixes
- OS X 10.7 or later