Wimoweh is a menu-bar application that allows you to have better control over how your Mac sleeps.
- Shows which apps are preventing your Mac from sleeping and why.
- Stay awake based on average CPU usage over time.
- Stay awake based on available services on your local network
- Set-up a countdown to keep your Mac awake for a certain amount of time
- Allows you to always stay awake when certain applications are running and automatically sleep when they've finished. This is great for apps that OS X seems to 'ignore' even though they're working or if more...
- Added short cuts to popular apps which are tricky to find in the process list: Plex, VPN and Java
- Added short cuts to frequently used timer options
- OS X 10.7 or later