Note: TechTool Pro 8 is the latest version. This listing is for providing version 7.x customers with the latest update for them.
TechTool Pro is now 7, and this is the most advanced version of the acclaimed Macintosh troubleshooting utility created in its 20-year history. Micromat has redeveloped TechTool Pro 7 to be fully 64-bit compatible, which allows the program to run more efficiently on the latest Macintosh computers. We also added a fantastic new RAM test that can find problems which no other utility more...
- Fixed a reported File Structures test crash.
- Fixed Disc Image cloning crash after completing a clone with the Volume Cloning tool.
- Increased the eDrive volume size from 12GB to 15GB.
- Updated manufacturer and Bonjour service names for the Local Network tool.
- Additional machine and location identification strings for Check Computer.
- OS X 10.6 or later