GrabIt grabs anywhere on the screen as an image and shows you instantly.
- Cmd+Option+B: Grab It!
- Drag: Move images
- Double Clicks: Make images small
- Right-Click Drag: Drag as a file
- Cmd + w with mouse on the image: Close the image
- OS X 10.11 El Capitan support (Dock icon appears on Dock always. Sorry for this!)
- It looks like OS X 10.11 El Capitan has a bug when there's no Dock icon, collection behavior NSWindowCollectionBehaviorCanJoinAllSpaces works differently.
- OS X 10.6.6 or later