ScreenFloat allows you to create screenshots which float above all other windows so that information is always readily available.
- ScreenFloat is the ideal choice for anyone tired of moving and resizing windows around just to access a piece of information hidden behind them.
- It is a great way to transfer not copy-paste-able information to another application.
- It is also an excellent tool to store information for later use.
ScreenFloat offers you a great way to organize your shots with the built-in "Shots Browser", which lets you tag and name shots and organize them in more...
- Fixed a potential crash when trying to open the Shots Browser
- Fixed the menu bar icon for dark menu bars on OS X 10.10 Yosemite and OS X 10.11 El Capitan
- Added a new About panel for easier contact options
- Removed support for ImageShack due to license changes
- OS X 10.7 or later