Snagit lets you create an image of what you see on your computer monitor.
- Flexible options that let you capture only what you want.
- Annotation varieties like arrows, speech bubbles, and more make it easy to customize your capture.
- Versatility in what you do with your capture. Send it to your favorite app, share it online, or save it for later.
- Logging into Snagit and the outputs for Google Drive, YouTube, Screencast, and Relay will now send you to your default browser instead of a sheet in Snagit
- Can now filter by "Untagged" in the Library
- Can now align a single selected object on the canvas
- Double clicking on video play head will collapse your selection
- Can now share a portion of your
- OS X 10.10 or later