Developer website: Nextwave Digital
Snappy (was SnappyApp) lets you take always-on-top snaps of your screen, annotate, share encrypted with self-destruct, everything neatly organized in your library and synced across your devices. The main interaction allows you to capture a screen area and automatically pins it above all windows, always on top, always visible - just like a memory you want to keep in focus. Once the snap is created, you can easily annotate and share it.
- Snap and Pin - Snap something from Window A so you can reference it in Window B. The snap is always on top so you can focus on the content. Command+Tab breaks context and focus, Snappy fixes that.
- Annotate - Draw, write, erase and undo. Using annotations you can highlight what is important and take notes right on the snap.
- Share - Right-click on the snap and select how you want to share it. So far we've got Snappy Link, Email, Facebook, Twitter, Imgur, Pinterest, Dropbox and Evernote.
- Organize - With the Snaps Library, the built in screenshot organizer, you can easily keep track of all your snaps. And with iCloud enabled, you have them synced across all Apple devices.
- Fixed start on login always on
- Other bug fixes
- OS X 10.11 or later