AirParrot 2 uses AirPlay to mirror your Mac's screen to Apple TV, wirelessly. This is great for Macs that are older than mid-2011 as OS X 10.8's AirPlay mirroring does not work on them.
- Hardware acceleration now more intelligently defers to software encoding if performance would be better in software
- Improved Cast mirroring and streaming support, especially on lossy networks
- Added a preference to manually toggle between hardware and software encoding
- Added better support for "Dark Mode" in OS X 10.10 and later
- Miscellaneous bug more...
- OS X 10.7 or later