Air Display Client is the client component which lets you use a spare Mac’s screen as an extra display for your main computer. Launch this app on your spare Mac, then wirelessly connect to it from the free host app you’ll install on your main Mac to instantly expand its screen real estate.
Note: This is not the free Air Display host software that you need on your main computer. This is the client app that turns a Mac into a second monitor for another computer.
- Drag windows, apps, or control palettes from your main screen to give yourself more room to work
- Use up to 4 devices simultaneously to extend or mirror your computer
- Choose to run full screen or in a window
- Either extend your screen to get more room to work or mirror to share your screen with an audience
- Connect via Wi-Fi or over Ethernet
- Extremely responsive performance
- Mouse responsiveness indistinguishable from using a wired mouse
- You’ll need the free Air Display Host installed on your main computer, and Air Display Client running on the Mac you want to use as an extra screen.
- Purchase this app on the Mac you want to use as your second display. (If you want to use your iPad or other mobile device as your second screen, you do not need to purchase this app. Air Display for iOS is available in the iTunes App Store (and you’ll still need the same free host software on your main computer)
- Launch Air Display Client on your "second display" Mac, and it will help you finish the setup.