Beamer streams to your Apple TV....
- Plays any movie file - Just like the popular desktop movie players, Beamer accepts all common formats, codecs and resolutions. AVI, MKV, MOV, MP4, WMV, FLV. To Beamer, it's all the same.
- High quality image and sound - Unlike Screen Mirroring, Beamer is specifically optimized for video playback at the highest quality and supports 5.1 surround sound. No glitches, clicks, pops or other shenanigans. The video looks just as good as it would on your desktop.
- Easy Subtitles - Beamer automatically detects more...
- Fixed some types of subtitles (such as WebVTT) not showing.
- Fixed aspect ratio issues with 3D movies on some TVs.
- Prevent autoselecting unsupported subtitle tracks.
- Allow Beamer to be quit when a ‘Waiting for…’ sheet is visible.
- Stability and performance improvements.
- OS X 10.10 or later
- Apple TV (2nd, 3rd or 4th generation) or Chromecast (1st or 2nd generation)
Similar SoftwareOpen Comparison
Suggest Other Similar Software