Beamer streams to your Apple TV.
Plays any movie file
Just like the popular desktop movie players, Beamer accepts all common formats, codecs and resolutions. AVI, MKV, MOV, MP4, WMV, FLV. To Beamer, it's all the same.
High quality image and sound
Unlike Screen Mirroring, Beamer is specifically optimized for video playback at the highest quality and supports 5.1 surround sound. No glitches, clicks, pops or other shenanigans. The video looks just as good as it would on your desktop.
Beamer automatically detects embedded more...
- Scripting support using Apple’s Open Scripting Architecture
- Support for media keys on Apple keyboards (play/pause, previous, next)
- Playback control items in the Dock icon menu (right click Beamer in the Dock)
- Select audio, video and subtitle tracks from the playlist’s context menu
- Keyboard shortcuts for opening the playlist more...
- OS X 10.9 or later
- Apple TV (2nd or 3rd generation)