Beamer streams to your Apple TV....
- Plays any movie file - Just like the popular desktop movie players, Beamer accepts all common formats, codecs and resolutions. AVI, MKV, MOV, MP4, WMV, FLV. To Beamer, it's all the same.
- High quality image and sound - Unlike Screen Mirroring, Beamer is specifically optimized for video playback at the highest quality and supports 5.1 surround sound. No glitches, clicks, pops or other shenanigans. The video looks just as good as it would on your desktop.
- Easy Subtitles - Beamer automatically detects more...
- Added full ASS/SSA support (rendered in video)
- Added support for multiple subtitle tracks in .sub/.idx files
- Allow changing audio and subtitle tracks of multiple movies at once, via the context menu of the playlist
- Fixed remembering AirPlay passwords
- Fixed an issue where SRTs with certain encodings could cause some subtitle cues to not more...
- OS X 10.10 or later
- Apple TV (2nd, 3rd or 4th generation) or Chromecast (1st or 2nd generation)
Similar SoftwareOpen Comparison
Suggest Other Similar Software