DB-Text is a general use tool to open and edit data in text format on OS X.
Text format is the most used way to distribute data organized by rows and columns. DB-Text is able to open import, edit, and manage text data organized by rows and columns in a more practical and effective way than any text editor.
DB-Text can import data both in CSV (comma separated value) text format or in TSV (tab separated value) text format coming from Windows, Unix, and OS X. It can automatically recognize the used format analyzing the content inside. Data can be manipulated and exported as text (as CSV, TSV, HTML, or custom more...
- Sort rows by columns using standard, localised or case insensitive methods
- Documents now remember columns table width
- Improved handling of trying to insert records without any field in the database
- Optimized for OS X 10.11 (El Capitan)
- Bug fix: Changing format to export, now the file name extension changes automatically
- Various minor bug fix
- OS X 10.10 or later