Worth the money paid as have been looking for OS X version of a database program but has a few shortcomings or quirks that I cannot seem to get answers to. I sent questions to developer but no replies yet. Easiest to paste my questions and you can read shortcomings.
I downloaded your trial and spent 3 hours creating a database and want to be sure I do not lose the file I have currently created. It seems I keep moving the fields around in the forms that I am working on by mistake. I want to be able to revert back to where I once was. I tried saving copies of file as well as template, but when try to open new database and try to import saved file to test that it is saved, it fails. I went ahead and purchased program through the macupdate promo thinking that that feature may age disabled in the trial and still no success.
1) How do I save a backup file that I can revert to if I screw up the one I am using?
2) can I import the backup as an additional copy? original name “test" as "test 2” for instance
3) can I set to print multiple records, say record 10 through 15?
4) currently when I print canvas view I must do one at a time and set to print page 1 only of 3 pages although pages 2 and 3 are blank. It appears that it prints below where I have form data as I added a dummy box to right and below on screen and it prints the one below on page 2, and ironically one to right does not show up.
5) any way to show grid lines when creating form to make it easier to line up several text boxes for instance?
6) I wish for numbers to go to three digits past decimal and not automatically drop the zeros. (1.230 as opposed to 1.23)
7) Is there any sort of manual or user guide or how to videos available?
8) can I print entire spreadsheet? It only wants to print first few columns
Any help would be appreciated.
In short, I really wish could create form with gridlines in view to aid in lining up fields. I wish I could save template to use over and over on different databases. I wish I could set form to print on one page rather than one and kick out two blank pages. I wish I could print spreadsheet view of all data rather than just top left corner. Most of all, I wish there were some kind of instructions or help files. A close second would be able to import selected data without retyping (Assume one file with all 50 US state names but want to make form with dropdown to choose only southern states, another with northern states, etc. Exporting as csv, editing and trying to import seems to fail. May be a way but with no instructions whatsoever I must retype every one.