DBeaver is a free and open source (GPL) multi-platform universal database manager and SQL Client. It supports MySQL, PostgreSQL, Oracle, DB2, MSSQL, Sybase, Mimer, HSQLDB, Derby, and any database that has a JDBC driver. It is a GUI program that allows to view/edit the structure of a database, execute SQL queries and scripts, browse and export table data, handle BLOB/CLOB values, modify database meta objects, and complete many other tasks.
- Drivers download UI was fixed.
- Linux: RPM installer has been added, DEB installer has been fixed (version update).
- Macos: DMG archive has been added.
- Windows: installer has been fixed (version update).
- PostgreSQL: inline editor fixed. Custom SQL queries results are now editable. Native data types loading was fixed.
- Oracle: metadata reading performance was
- OS X 10.7 or later
- Java 1.7 or later