Tower is a powerful Git client for OS X that makes using Git easy and more efficient. Users benefit from its elegant and comprehensive interface and a feature set that lets them enjoy the full power of Git.
Learning Git with Tower. Tower abstracts Git's complexity in an easy-to-use interface. For example, lots of actions can be performed simply via drag and drop, and mistakes can be undone easily.
Using Tower as an Expert. Advanced users can increase their productivity with features like single line staging, submodule support, or the file history.
- Support for Git 2.4.3
- Submodule handling was improved in countless areas...
- Submodule settings were extended
- Submodule shows ahead/behind and dirty files count in sidebar
- Uninitialized submodules are disabled in sidebar and marked in settings
- New "repair" option for invalid submodules
- Auto-updating of submodules was improved more...
- OS X 10.8 or later