is a refreshingly clean, yet authentic interpretation of the classic strategy/puzzle game for Mac. The object of the game is to identify all mine squares by revealing all non-mine squares. All around the best minesweeper experience available.
Players can play the Beginner board in this 101 version, and then upgrade to the full version which has five preset boards as well as custom.
- Preset and custom board settings are available.
- Window can be resized at any time
- Always opens an area on the first reveal of a game.
- Double-click or press both buttons to reveal adjacent squares.
- A Right-click anywhere after a game, or click the clock to start a new game.
- Save and load games for records.
- Best times are tracked in a high score table.
- Chording is available for fast double-clicking.
- The Inspector tool shows live game statistics.
- The mouse path is tracked and can be shown after a game.
- Color preferences are available.
A mouse with two separate buttons is ideal for this game. If you use a trackpad or magic mouse, be sure to enable secondary clicks in your system preferences.