Sabaki is an elegant Go board and SGF editor for a more civilized age.
- Fuzzy stone placement
- Read and save SGF games and collections, open wBaduk NGF and Tygem GIB files
- Display formatted SGF comments using a subset of Markdown and annotate board positions & moves
- Personalize board appearance with textures & themes
- SGF editing tools, including lines & arrows board markup
- Copy & paste variations
- Powerful undo/redo
- Fast game tree
- Score estimator & scoring tool
- Find move by move position and comment text
- GTP engines support with board analysis for supported engines
- Guess mode
- Autoplay games
Note: While the software is classified as free, it is actually donationware. Please consider making a donation to help support development.