Developer website: Daniel Heck and contributors
Enigma is a transport puzzle computer game based on Oxyd. In a typical level you control a ball to uncover hidden Oxyd stones. It's not always that easy though, often you have to conquer a logic puzzle or perform some feat of dexterity in order to solve the puzzle.
Engima has an active development community and new landscape puzzles can be created, added and shared.
- New translations: Croatian, Czech, Danish, Scottish-Gaelic, and Slovak
- Updated remaining translations
- Fixed many English typos
- Russian reference manual
- Rollover for options and rating buttons
- 51 new Enigma levels (now a total of 984 main-pack levels, plus 21 tutorials)
- Further rewrites of old-API levels to new API (only 212 old-API left)
- Many bug fixes
- OS X 10.5 or later