Developer website: Pascal Harris
Innecto seems so easy and relaxing; the little tiles twist satisfyingly into place as you race against the clock to complete each board in the least time with the least number of moves. The difficulty ramps up though - and you'll need all your skill to get to the end. There are more than 100 levels and each one is calculated by the computer so no two games will be the same - giving Innecto great replay value.
The game design, code, tile graphics, and segment typeface are all the work of Pascal Harris (45RPM Software), and the music and sound design is the work of Richard Hanson (Highfish Recordings), with additional music production by David Jamieson. Many people have tested Innecto - and we really hope that you enjoy the final result.
- Gorgeous Retina graphics
- Addictive gameplay
- Randomly generated levels
- An amazing soundtrack that you'll be humming for weeks
- GameCenter integration
- In-app purchases of extra hints (in case you run out)
- Help and hints on game play
Note: This application contains in-app and/or external module purchases.
- Bug fixes, particularly for handling the 'time-played' achievement calculation
- OS X 10.6.6 or later