Sudoku Revolution contains several variations of Sudoku puzzles.
Basic Rule: Fill numbers in the board such that every row, column and region contains one occurrence of each number.
- Normal Mode: Basic Sudoku Rules.
- Jigsaw Mode: Regions are in arbitrary shape.
- X Mode: Each of the Main Diagonals can only contain one occureence of a number.
- Jigsaw-X Mode: Combination of Jigasw mode and X mode.
- Even-Odd Mode: brown cells contain only even digit, green cells contain only odd digit.
- Hyper Mode: 4 extra square regions must contain only one occurrence of each digit.
- Anti Diagonal Sudoku: each diagonal has at most three different digits.
- Consecutive Sudoku: all the places where adjacent cells are consecutive numbers have been specially marked.
- Non-Consecutive Sudoku: no two adjacent cells have consecutive values.
- Argyle Sudoku: every marked diagonal line contains each digit not more than once.
- Anti-King Sudoku: neither orthogonally nor diagonally adjacent can have equal digits
- Anti-Knight Sudoku: all cells at a chess knight move (at a distance of 2 by 1) must hold different digits.