Find & Replace It! is a high-end solution to find files and execute search-and-replace operations across directories. It allows performing very complex batch replacements inside text files of any size. It supports regular expression syntax and dozens of encodings. It has scripting capabilities which allow transforming on the fly the replacement text for every found string. It even handles batch processing of the encoding of files, as well as of types of end-of-lines.
Here are five key points of Find & Replace It! that make the difference with its competitors:
- Handles more than 50 different kinds of
- Upgrade the Qt libraries to 4.8.7 on all platforms.
- Better support for OS X 10.10.
- QThread: fix race when setting the eventDispatcher.
- Multiple ulnerabilities in Qt image-format handling.
- The visual modifications are interpreted as permanent when switching the preview mode in the preview window.
- Possible data corruption when
- OS X 10.8 or later