NameChanger helps you rename a list of files quickly and easily. See the changes as you type. Change names by Replace First Occurrence, Replace Last Occurrence, Replace All, Wildcard, Prepend, Append, Character Removal, Case Changing, Regular Expressions, Sequence and Date. Advanced options for file extensions and selective renaming. Also contains an Image Browser for visual reordering of photos, integrated Quick Look and ability to save a rename for later use.
- Fixed a bug that prevented renaming for OS X 10.9 and earlier
- Case Change renaming is now significantly improved, particularly for large and remote files.
- Added ability the Check/Uncheck selected files
- Added ability to Check Every Other file
- Improved file context menu: reveal multiple files in Finder, check/uncheck selected items
- Improved more...
- OS X 10.7 or later