For that reason you can find often binary files that are split in parts like filename.mp3.001, filename.mp3.002, filename.mp3.003 etcetera. It is possible to put these parts together using commands in the Terminal yet not everybody is handy with that. That is why I decided to create a small utility with the OS X interface that makes it easy for people to split large files to be uploaded, or to put together split files downloaded from the Internet. Of more...
- Code rewritten for Mac OS 10.6 "Snow Leopard" (and 10.5).
- Program no longer compatible with 10.4 or earlier due to compiler limitations.
- Several bug fixes, e.g. "Cannot convert "" to integer" error is fixed.
- On Snow Leopard in 64 bit mode the program will benefit from the 64 bit "split" and "cat" system commands.
- Older registration keys will expire with this version.