BetterZip lets you quickly inspect archives without first extracting their contents.
- Extract Only Files You Really Need: If you only need a few files or folders from a larger archive, you don't have to extract the whole thing. Simply drag the files you need from the BetterZip window to any Finder window or the desktop.
- Open Archives Without Extracting: Not only can BetterZip open archives without first extracting them but you can also search for a file using the iTunes-like interface. BetterZip can open and extract archives with the most common formats: ZIP, SIT, more...
- Zip and 7z archives would extract with the current daylight saving time setting instead of the setting on the file date
- Saving as a multi-volume archive showed an error message on reloading after the save, although no errors occurred
- The "create individual archives" setting now affects the "Compress with BetterZip" service
- When using the more...
- OS X 10.9 or later