Direct Mail is an easy-to-use, fully-featured email marketing app purpose-built for OS X. It lets you create and send great looking email campaigns.
Start your newsletter by selecting from a gallery of professionally-designed templates, then customize to your heart's content. Design Tests let you see how your email looks in a wide variety of email clients, including live mobile previews sent to your iPhone or iPad. You'll love not having to hassle with a slow, clunky, web-based editor. When you're ready to send, rely on Direct Mail's built-in email service to deliver your message in a flash. Campaign reports show
- Added support for importing templates from Mail Designer Pro 3
- Fixed a bug in the message editor that was preventing button labels from containing whitespace
- When importing from Apple Contacts, "primary" values now respect distribution list settings
- Fixed a bug that was preventing the font panel from being resizable
- Fixed a bug that was preventing
- OS X 10.7.4 or later