Navicat for MySQL Client from PremiumSoft, is an integrated GUI tool let you perform MySQL administration and database development in an easier way. Advanced features allow you to create data models, import/export data, backup, transfer databases, create queries, and manage your local or remote MySQL server. It also includes a full-featured graphical manager for setting the users and access privileges and more.
Navicat is sophisticated enough for professional developers, yet easy to learn for new users. It is also available for Windows and Linux and translated into 7 major languages.
- Unable to edit BLOB field's text data on TEXT editor.
- Unable to use Cmd-Y New Query shortcut after selected Tables, Views, etc nodes on Connection Tree.
- Failed to create/edit users for MySQL 5.7.6.
- Failed to run schedule for connections in Navicat Cloud.
- Cursor did not focus on Query Editor when opening a query.
- OS X 10.6 or later