Sequel Pro is a fork of the abandoned CocoaMySQL project, with plans to expand to other database engines and improve the user interface. For more information, visit the Sequel Pro website.
- Fix blurry text in a number of SQL text views
- Always run on Integrated Graphics on machines with both integrated and discrete to improve power consumption
- Correctly restore the tab bar label when cancelling a connection
- Fix high CPU usage when displaying certain blocking alerts
- Improve menu items’ enabled state more...
RequirementsOS X 10.5 or later
Similar SoftwareOpen Comparison
Suggest Other Similar Software