Developer website: Microsoft
Note: This app requires an appropriate Office 365 subscription.
Microsoft Teams is your chat-centered workspace in Office 365.
Chat for today’s teamsCommunicate through threaded and persistent chat and keep everyone in the know. Initiate a private or group chat, share files or co-author content.
Online meetingsFrom team meetings to live streaming, or dialing into a conference call, Microsoft Teams is designed for all your meeting needs. Experience Microsoft Teams meetings on desktop, mobile, or Skype Room Systems with HD video.
Phone system & calling plansMake, receive, and transfer calls using phone, PC, Mac, and mobile. Shift away from expensive, proprietary telephony hardware to simplify the management of your phone system.
Communicate across devicesSuccessful communications require the right audio devices. Our partner ecosystem offers certified devices which are reliable and enhance your experience.
- Integrated Office 365 apps
- Customize & extend your workspace
- Enterprise security and compliance
- Now you can access your own private wiki and channel wiki pages in one place-the new Wiki app! Find it by selecting More apps More options button on the left side of Teams, then Wiki. In the app, keep your own private notes on the Personal tab, see all the wiki pages you're a part of on the All tab, or get back to ones you've used recently on the Recent tab.
- A whiz-bang way to get a note into your personal wiki. In the command box at the top of Teams, type /wiki, then press Enter and type your note. Press Enter again when you're finished and the note will go right to the Personal tab in the Wiki app.
- Mac OS X 10.10 or later
- Version Downloads
- 03 Aug 2018
- Intel 64 / OS X