Developer website: Jongde Software LLC
Mockplus is prototyping-design software for faster, smarter, and easier prototypes supporting all platforms (Android/iOS/PC/Mac/Web).
- Interactive Design is Easier Than Ever Mockplus interactive design is fully visualized - WYSIWYG. Simple drag and drop makes interactive prototypes effortlessly. A set of pre-designed components: pop-up panel, stack panel, scroll box, sliding drawer and image carousel, make you create fully interactions faster and easier. Mockplus comes with more than 3,000 icons and nearly 200 components. Drag these components into the workspace for a combination to prototype in a minute. Focus on design and no more efforts will be spent on making a component. Mockplus is a rapid, easy, nifty and powerful prototype software that enables you to create mockups of other apps, web applications, or many more demos. Simply drags and drops, Mockplus lets you add icons, logos, texts, panels and other interface aspects to a demo/template, and ultimately, to get an overview of what an app/ a design should look like before coding.
- Easy And Clean: The interface of Mockplus is delightful: intuitive, effective, and easy on the eyes.
- Test on Real Device Instantly: Scan the generated QR code to preview prototypes on the real device instantly, no USB cable or remote publishing required. Carry and share your prototypes offline with teammates or clients in order to gather feedback. Share your prototype with ease by exporting to HTML. Meanwhile, not only can you export to HTML offline, but also deploy it to your server. What's more, publishing to cloud service makes it fast and easy to preview prototype on mobile devices. Code-Free and Get Started Right Away: Just focus on design itself rather than the tool. You can get started easily without the risk of falling into the tool's slave by investing a lot of time and money on learning and training. With Mockplus, you don't need to worry about programming knowledge any more and it's code-free.
- Team Collaboration in Mockplus 3 Team collaboration is the major new update in Mockplus 3, including group project, collaborative design, online review and other features. Mockplus 3 makes it faster and easier to: - Achieve division and cooperation where multiple users can edit the same project simultaneously; - Complete project review through the comments and markups of the prototype; - Raise the productivity of your development team; - Reduce communication cost greatly.
- Multi-User Editing The most striking characteristic of team project is multi-user editing feature. Select "Cloud->Manage team project members" from the menu to add project members. The project can be modified independently by any members on each client. After the modification, click "Sync" button, and files will be merged. There is no need for each member to remain online all the time during the design process, ensuring everyone a good design experience. When designing, hover your mouse on a page node in the project tree, and you will see who is editing it. The simple and easy-to-follow editing strategy can contribute to a reduction of conflicts in design. Collaboration is hence easy.
- Online Review Mockplus 3 brings unparalleled online review experience. Not only can a project be demonstrated after being shared online, but now you can comment on the pages and even write markups on the pages directly. The Markup is the unique feature of Mockplus that other design tools of this kind don’t have. You can use various tools, such as arrows, words, rectangles and brushes, to mark up a page at any position of it. Communication is hence clear.
- Smooth Upgrade As for existing personal projects, select "Upgrade to team project..." from the menu, and you can upgrade your personal projects into team projects. Upgrade is hence smooth.
The published price is that of a perpetual license per user. View all purchase options.
- Added SVG componentsBug fixes:
- Fixed the issue that the last column of a Table may not be widened
- Fixed the issue of the noise on main menu icon
- OS X 10.9 or later
- Version Downloads
- 20 Jul 2018
- OS X / Intel 32