- WYSIWYG editor
- Simple to use
- Type and format text
- Insert tables, lists, images
- Copy and paste from TextEdit, Pages, etc.
- If you are more Web-savvy you can insert Web headings, paragraphs, and divs using classes more...
- adds Description to metadata tab (editable and saveable)
- Adds autoDetect for style sheet (this can be problematic if the HTTP root and FTP root don't match, in this case manual entry is recommended)
- Other small improvements
- OS X 10.5 or later
- A website, the FTP server's name or IP address, a username, and password