Quick 'n Easy Web Builder is not an HTML editor, but an HTML generator! You can visually (WYSIWYG) create your websites by using drag-and-drop. Place objects (text, lines, images, shapes, slideshows, galleries, forms, etc.) anywhere on the page (pixel-perfect layouts). Now you can create amazing websites without having to learn HTML! It's like desktop publishing for the Web! Create websites as easy as drag-and-drop.
- Outputs HTML4, XHTML, PHP, or HTML5
- Site Management. Easily add, edit, clone, and structure your Web pages from a single file.
- Easily create forms using more...
- Fixed: Error in German translation of version 1.6 causes menubar theme problem when upgrading to 3.x.
- Fixed: Images with shadow have wrong size in breakpoints.
- Fixed: Breakpoints not included when cloning a page.
- New feature: Add CSS3 box-shadow option to Images (now you can choose between 'none', 'gaussian blur' and 'CSS box-shadow').
- OS X 10.7 or later
Similar SoftwareOpen Comparison
Suggest Other Similar Software