SharpResize lets you prepare better thumbnail images for your website or blog, resized uniformly and with a polished look. It is lightweight, has convenient controls and shortcuts, and produces a more polished result.
- Many ways to grab your image
- grab from clipboard
- drag to Dock icon, application, or alias
- drag into SharpResize's image well, or
- open with a file dialog
- More polished result because it uses Lanczos resampling rather than the more usual Bicubic
- Further sharpening can be applied using a luminance sharpening filter which enhances the more...
- Adds adjustments; brightness, contrast, saturation (the latter can be used to remove colour)
- Remembers settings
- Adds menu items and keyboard shortcuts. Main controls have keyboard shortcuts for maximum productivity
- Fixes problem where file could be saved without an extension (.jpg) if the user doesn't type one (OS X 10.9 Mavericks-problem only) more...
RequirementsOS X 10.5 or later
Similar SoftwareOpen Comparison
Suggest Other Similar Software