Sketch is an innovative and fresh look at vector drawing for the Mac. Its intentionally minimalist design is based upon a drawing space of unlimited size and layers, free of palettes, panels, menus, windows, and controls. Though simple to use, it offers powerful vector drawing and text tools like perfect Boolean operations, Symbols, and powerful Rulers, Guides, and Grids.
- Improves speed and reliability of Sketch Mirror
- You can now connect to Sketch Mirror by entering an IP address (please update your version of Sketch Mirror to 1.3 to view the device’s IP)
- Edit › Scale now gives you a live preview
- Documents now hold their own gradient and color presets as well as the global presets
- Layer dimensions can now be set as a more...
- OS X 10.9 or later