PhotoJob is a simple and intuitive tool to batch-edit images. PhotoJob allows you to convert, optimize, rename, resize, text watermark, image watermark, rotate, flip thousands of images and photos at lightning fast speed. It can preserve metadata info, time stamp and exact source folder hierarchy. Extensive preset management makes PhotoJob very easy to use and faster batch image editing tool.
- Batch processing
- Image conversion to JPEG, JPEG2000, PNG, TIFF, PSD, and BMP.
- Optimize JPEG and PNG images
- Rename set of photos
- Resize images using Fit to Width, more...
Note: The version available for download is 1.2. The version available in the Mac App Store is 1.2.1.
- [Fixed] Very specific UI crash on Mac OS 10.10 (Yosemite).
- [Fixed] Issue while saving and recalling presets.
- Other improvements
- OS X 10.7.3 or later