Using Mockups feels like drawing, but because it's digital, you can tweak and rearrange easily. Teams can come up with a design and iterate over it in real-time in the course of a meeting. Product managers, designers, developers, and even clients can now work together in the same tool to quickly iterate over wireframes, before writing code.
Focus on Content and Functionality
- Low-Fi Sketch Wireframes. Sketchy, low-fidelity wireframes let you focus design conversations on functionality.
- UI Components and Icons. 75 built-in user interface components and 187 more...
- Fixed an issue in the DataGrid control when the last line of text was empty. Thanks Dorel D. for uncovering this bug!
- Added a confirmation dialog when discarding alternates since it's not something you can undo (yet).
- We now make a backup alternate of the official version when you promote an alternate to official, since promoting is not something you can undo more...
- OS X 10.6 or later