Using Mockups feels like drawing, but because it's digital, you can tweak and rearrange easily. Teams can come up with a design and iterate over it in real-time in the course of a meeting. Product managers, designers, developers, and even clients can now work together in the same tool to quickly iterate over wireframes, before writing code.
Focus on Content and Functionality
- Low-Fi Sketch Wireframes. Sketchy, low-fidelity wireframes let you focus design conversations on functionality.
- UI Components and Icons. 75 built-in user interface components and 187 more...
Improvements to "Export to PDF" Dialog
- You can now select which mockups you want to export. Your selection will be remembered on your computer.
- You can now include mockup names and page numbers.
- You can now include mockup notes.
- You can now access the Export to PDF function with CTRL+P (or CMD+P). Handy!
Other Improvements and Bug more...
- OS X 10.6 or later