Using Mockups feels like drawing, but because it's digital, you can tweak and rearrange easily. Teams can come up with a design and iterate over it in real-time in the course of a meeting. Product managers, designers, developers, and even clients can now work together in the same tool to quickly iterate over wireframes, before writing code.
Focus on Content and Functionality
- Low-Fi Sketch Wireframes. Sketchy, low-fidelity wireframes let you focus design conversations on functionality.
- UI Components and Icons. 75 built-in user interface components and 187 more...
- We fixed an issue (introduced in 3.0.7, sorry) when exporting projects containing symbols to PNG or PDF.
- We mitigated a memory leak that people were seeing when switching mockups and using the app for a long time. It should be much better now.
- We made several performance improvements, the UI should feel more responsive now.
- We fixed an issue with restoring more...
- OS X 10.6 or later