Using Mockups feels like drawing, but because it's digital, you can tweak and rearrange easily. Teams can come up with a design and iterate over it in real-time in the course of a meeting. Product managers, designers, developers, and even clients can now work together in the same tool to quickly iterate over wireframes, before writing code.
Focus on Content and Functionality
- Low-Fi Sketch Wireframes. Sketchy, low-fidelity wireframes let you focus design conversations on functionality.
- UI Components and Icons. 75 built-in user interface components and 187
Note: Now requires a 64-bit Intel processor.
- We fixed a cosmetic issue in the iPad inspector, where icons and labels were not lining up.
- We improved our parsing of web URLs to support more crazy characters.
- We fixed an annoying little bug with the resizing of the left-hand panel.
- OS X 10.6 or later