Paint Pad is a paint app for OS X which is similar to Microsoft Paint. It provides you with the basic tools to draw quickly and allows the users to add text to, resize, rotate, flip and crop images. It also allow you to combine multiple images into one image. It has full support for undo/redo/cut/copy/paste operations. It also has a friendly and clean UI and it's really easy to use.
- Support all kinds of tools. For example eyedropper, fill, line, curve line, rectangle, ellipse, pen, eraser, text, image, round rectangle and so on
- Full support for transparency
- Add text on more...
Note: Currently available for $4.99.
- Support reflection.
- Add support for effects and filters. For example, adjust colours, blur, sharpen, black and white and so on. You can apply filters to a whole image or any part of it.
- Support alignment. You can align your layers to a layout as you want.
- Enhance pasting. Pasted layers will be placed at more...
- OS X 10.6.6 or later