Unclutter is a new handy place on your desktop for storing notes, files, and pasteboard clips. To open the pocket, simply move your mouse to the very top of screen and scroll down. Drag items from other applications to the top of screen to store them in Unclutter.
Being just one easy gesture away, Unclutter becomes a surprisingly helpful and convenient tool--in fact, 3 tools in 1--which will make you feel more comfortable and powerful on your Mac.
- Instant, configurable access even in full screen mode
- File Storage, to keep your Desktop clean from temporary files
- Fixed: issue when Unclutter window goes under the menu bar.
- Added: now you can drop files inside the folder’s alias (not just regular folders).
- Added: Unclutter now speaks Japanese, Polish, Ukrainian and Chinese (Simplified, Traditional) languages.
- OS X 10.10 or later