Default Folder X attaches a toolbar to the right side of the Open and Save dialogs in any OS X-native application. The toolbar gives you fast access to various folders and commands. You just click on the buttons to go to your favorite and recently used folders, manage the folders and files shown in the list, and make changes to your settings. It also fixes a number of problems in Open and Save dialogs, "rebounding" to the last selected file, putting the path listing back in the top menu, and correcting bugs in scrolling column views.
- Directory assistant: You can access the
- Icon View is now correctly supported when running macOS 10.12 Sierra.
- Fixed a hang that could leave a file dialog on the screen until you quit Default Folder X.
- Default Folder X will now hide its controls if LaunchBar pops up while a file dialog is displayed.
- Fixed a problem that could result in Default Folder X failing to appear in an application until
- OS X 10.10 or later