Default Folder X attaches a toolbar to the right side of the Open and Save dialogs in any OS X-native application. The toolbar gives you fast access to various folders and commands. You just click on the buttons to go to your favorite and recently used folders, manage the folders and files shown in the list, and make changes to your settings. It also fixes a number of problems in Open and Save dialogs, "rebounding" to the last selected file, putting the path listing back in the top menu, and correcting bugs in scrolling column views.
- Directory assistant: You can access the
- Fixed support for Carbon apps when running Sierra.
- Default Folder X would mistakenly use the first tab in a Finder window as the active tab. It now correctly recognizes the active tab.
- Fixed the About box so the Default Folder X icon is the correct size when running under Sierra.
- The Finder-window menu would sometimes fail to show some windows. This has been fixed.
- OS X 10.10 or later