Default Folder X attaches a toolbar to the right side of the Open and Save dialogs in any OS X-native application. The toolbar gives you fast access to various folders and commands. You just click on the buttons to go to your favorite and recently used folders, manage the folders and files shown in the list, and make changes to your settings. It also fixes a number of problems in Open and Save dialogs, "rebounding" to the last selected file, putting the path listing back in the top menu, and correcting bugs in scrolling column views.
- Directory assistant: You can access the
- Worked around a crash that occurs at startup under macOS 10.12 Sierra.
- Fixed problems handling minimized Save dialogs. This was causing Default Folder X not to appear in Save dialogs when it should.
- Brought back the hidden pref that makes file dialogs start in the topmost document's folder when exporting or printing.
- Corrected problems detecting the
- OS X 10.10 or later