Default Folder X attaches a toolbar to the right side of the Open and Save dialogs in any OS X-native application. The toolbar gives you fast access to various folders and commands. You just click on the buttons to go to your favorite and recently used folders, manage the folders and files shown in the list, and make changes to your settings. It also fixes a number of problems in Open and Save dialogs, "rebounding" to the last selected file, putting the path listing back in the top menu, and correcting bugs in scrolling column views.
- Directory assistant: You can access the more...
- Fixed a bug that could cause Default Folder X to hang or stop enhancing Open and Save dialogs
- Eliminated a crash that could occur when selecting favorite or recent folders
- Corrected reliability issues when switching folders
- Fixed some situations where rebound didn't work
- Resolved a problem with tags sometimes not being applied when saving a more...
- OS X 10.10 or later