Developer website: Tunabelly Software
Folder Tidy will clean up your messy folders with one click.
- Organize your files into subfolders based on the file type and/or rules.
- Use one of the many built-in rules, or create powerful ones based on predicates.
- Choose what types of files to clean up.
- Choose files and folders to ignore during a clean up.
- Choose where to put the cleaned up files and folders.
- Options to ignore aliases, folders and anything with a label.
- Ability to undo the clean up.
- Over 600 five star ratings internationally.
We offer quick and easy support. If you have any issues, please email us and we will usually get back to you within one business day.
- 400% speed improvement when analyzing and sorting folders with a large number of files (Example: In a test, 6000 files took 71 seconds, now it takes 18 seconds)
- Overall improvements with the reliability of determining file types and moving them to the correct sub folders
- Option to skip traversing inside bundles (example: frameworks) when enumerating a folder
- Changed folder name Music -> Audio & Music
- Added crash reporting in the unlikely event something goes wrong
- Issue where some developer files (example: storyboards, xcworkspace, etc.) would be incorrectly moved to Documents
- Issue where some iWork files would be incorrectly moved to Archives or Documents
- Issue where some audio files would be incorrectly moved to Movies
- Issue where folders could get moved first before the contents were sorted properly
- Issue where the number of of tidied files could be incorrect, depending on the timing
- Issue where the number of tidied files wouldn't get reset if a new tidy was chosen
- Issue where if an error was displayed during a tidy, that particular rule would not finish
- Issue where if an error dialog was displayed during a tidy it would be behind the progress window
- Updated Paddle service to 3.0.29 which resolves a number of their bugs related to licensing and purchasing
- OS X 10.7 or later