Menu bar item would not hide if its position was the default
- If a menu bar items position had not been changed by the user, and was still the default Bartender wouldn't hide it, this has been fixed.
Menu item order being lost by macOS
- For some users, macOS would occasionally lose the order of their menu items. In this release Bartender has extra workarounds to prevent this.
Gap left on inactive menu bar
- On macOS Catalina if the user hid the Bartender menu item a gap would be left on the inactive menu bar of a multi screen setup. This has now been fixed.
Fix for Bartender menu not showing on secondary screen
- A bug in macOS Catalina would prevent Bartenders menu showing when the user has 2 screens setup with one above the other. Bartender now works around this bug to display the menus on all screens.
Fix for order of items in Bartender Preferences
- Apps starting with a lowercased name would appear after all uppercased names in Bartender Preferences, this has been fixed.
Fix for show Full menu bar requiring 3 activations
- After changing space, Bartender would require activating full menu bar 3 times before working this has been fixed.
Fix for Permissions Success window showing when starting Bartender
- For some users when starting Bartender at login, the permissions success window would show. this should now be fixed.
- We receive occasional crash reports of a crash we have not seen here, we believe this build fixes the crash.
Multipass app not controllable
- Multipass has an uncommon app setup, which Bartender didn't handle. Bartender will now handle apps like this correctly.
Apple Text input menu item not named correctly in Preferences
- With macOS 10.15.4 apple changed the way the Text Input menu item works. As such Bartender did not know to treat it as a special Apple item and name it as such in Bartender preferences. This has now been fixed.