Power JSON Editor is a powerful JSON editor for developers. Using Power JSON Editor, developers can easily import JSON data from the Web, import PLIST data as JSON, or export JSON to a PLIST file. With support for plug-ins, Power JSON Editor's functionality can easily be extended. It currently supports rendering JSON data with the Jade template.
Note: Now requires OS X 10.7 or later.
- Add MongoDB Extended JSON normalize plugin
- Add Local Web Server plugin
- Add .jsonschema document type support
- Add Error Tip View font preference
- Add shortcut Command+'(single quote) to locate error position
- Fix focus when deleting nodes
- Fix paste menu in outline view
- Remove OS X 10.6 support
- OS X 10.7 or later