Phone Amego (Family Pack) provides Caller ID, click-to-dial, Address Book, Google Voice, and phone integration for up to 5 Macs. It is designed to help you make the most of all your phones by providing on-screen caller ID, click-to-dial, and Mac integration. Phone Amego works with Bluetooth cell phones, landlines, and VoIP.
- On screen caller ID with optional voice announcement
- Including contact name and image from your Address Book or directory (if any)
- Dial calls from your Address Book, Daylite, or selected text
- Supports popular Bluetooth phones including iPhone
- Supports landline phones connected through a compatible USB modem
- VoIP caller ID with Linksys/Sipura or OBiHAI VoIP telephone adaptors
- Supports Polycom IP phones.
- Support for multi-line call monitoring hardware
- Works with Google Voice
- Caller ID sharing and remote dialing with other hosts on your LAN
- Keep notes on each caller in a shared database
- Flexible call logging and accounting
- Know who is calling before you reach for your phone.
- Dial with ease when the number you want to call is already on your computer.
- Block or Ignore unwanted calls.
- Organize your call records and pull up caller information with a few clicks.
- Allow call accounting for billing or system management.