Phone Amego is the missing Mac telephony link that makes it easy to integrate your phones with your Macs and your data.
- On screen caller ID with optional voice announcement (including Contacts search and web reverse lookup).
- Dial calls from your Address Book, Daylite, or selected text.
- Keep notes on each call organized by caller in a shared database (lightweight CRM).
- Flexible call logging and accounting.
- See incoming SMS on your Mac without reaching for your phone.
- Works with many popular phones and services including cell phones, landlines, and more...
- Fix Calendar logging by updating to use EventKit.
- Fix phone number matching to no longer match short extension numbers against full phone numbers.
- Add feature to ignore busy lamp notifications for Polycom phones.
- Add AppleScript event for missed_call_from (n).
- Allow lookup file to select telephone device for dialing as "dial: device_name". more...
- OS X 10.6 or later