Phone Amego is the missing Mac telephony link that makes it easy to integrate your phones with your Macs and your data.
- On screen caller ID with optional voice announcement (including Contacts search and web reverse lookup).
- Dial calls from your Address Book, Daylite, or selected text.
- Keep notes on each call organized by caller in a shared database (lightweight CRM).
- Flexible call logging and accounting.
- See incoming SMS on your Mac without reaching for your phone.
- Works with many popular phones and services including cell phones, landlines, and
- Update Polycom documentation
- Daylite - allow creating appointments for calls
- Play ring tone for generic VoIP phones
- Remove HTTPS Connection and Fritz!Box menu items which are in-progress
- OS X 10.6 or later