Developer website: Sustainable Softworks
Phone Amego Pro is the missing Mac telephony link that makes it easy to integrate your phones with your Macs and your data, with additional features for a more robust experience than the standard Phone Amego offers. For more information on the additional features, visit this page.
- On screen caller ID with optional voice announcement (including Contacts search and web reverse lookup).
- Dial calls from your Address Book, Daylite, or selected text.
- Keep notes on each call organized by caller in a shared database (lightweight CRM).
- Flexible call logging and accounting.
- See incoming SMS on your Mac without reaching for your phone.
- Works with many popular phones and services including cell phones, landlines, and VoIP.
What's Different About Phone Amego
- It provides full monitoring and control for both dialing and caller ID.
- It embraces the iPhone and the Internet.
- It includes a lightweight CRM that integrates with other tools as needed.
- It focusses on Mac-to-phone integration, not trying to be another phone or answering machine
- Fix "File format error!" on some Yealink phones.
- Recognize inbound calls on Asterisk NOW 13 PBX.
- Skip reverse lookup when updating Contact Card if call has ended.
- IP Phones - allow specifying optional server port on phone.
- Fix handling log file aliases.
- Fix incoming calls reported as missed on Whozz Calling.
- Whozz calling - mark calls longer than a minute as received to work with non-deluxe units.
- OS X 10.8 or later